Brain Quest for the Car
It’s fun to be smart with Brain Quest card decks, packed with curriculum-based questions.
Loved by kids and teacher approved, and featuring hundreds of curriculum-based exercises and games, Brain Quest card decks reinforce classroom learning with a fun, fast-paced game.
Brain Quest for the Car helps kids ages 7 – 12 learn all about different American history and culture, as well as wonders of the natural world––perfect for keeping kids on the go entertained in a smart and engaging way. Covering state capitals, historical milestones, geographical oddities, and more, here is the new go-to game that makes every trip a learning adventure.
The set of two decks let kids play with a friend or a parent – or even quiz themselves! Each deck features hundreds of questions and answers to help kids know exactly what they need to know, when they need to know it.
- Two full-color Q&A decks in a reusable flip-top storage box
- 1,100 questions and answers covering American history, geography, culture, and more
Also available: Brain Quest Workbooks (Pre-school through 6th Grade) and Summer Workbooks (Pre-K through 4th-5th Grades).
Brain Quest decks are:
- Aligned with common core state standards
- Vetted by award-winning teachers
- Great to play with a friend or on your own – and great for travel
- Named a Dr. Toy Best Classic Toy