If you’re afraid to open your bills, if you’ve never added up how much you owe, if you can’t even imagine being debt-free, it’s time to join the thousands of people Gail Vaz-Oxlade has helped. Her straightforward approach to money management is based on self-control, hard work, and prioritizing what’s really important. Debt-Free Forever is Gail’s step-by-step guide, and she’ll show you how to:
figure out how much you’ve actually been spending
• calculate how much you owe—and what it’s costing you
• build a budget that works
• maximize your debt repayments so you can be free of consumer debt in 3 years or less
• prepare for a rainy day so it doesn’t mean a major setback
• set goals for your new, debt-free life.
Make no mistake: Getting out of debt isn’t easy. But in Debt-Free Forever, Gail gives you a clear strategy and the steps needed to implement it. So if you’re finished with excuses, overdue notices, and maxed-out credit cards, pick up this book, follow Gail’s plan, and start becoming debt-free forever.