The Handbook for a Happy Cat
Even the cutest young kitten is a wild predator by nature—so how can a human cat lover understand what their pet actually wants and needs? The Handbook for a Happy Cat delves into the feline psyche to explain:
- How does a cat experience the world?
- What does my cat think of other cats?
- How “smart” is a cat?
- When should I be worried that my cat feels unwell?
- Which toys will my cat love the most?
- How can I reduce straying from the litterbox, scratching furniture, and other problem behaviors?
- What will take the stress out of vet visits?
- And more!